Saturday, July 20, 2013

The War Continues

Just because I have completed telling about my Dad's fight,  doesn't mean my blog is done.  Oh no,  no,  no... I can't let the Monster get away with it! So, I know I've made posts on facebook about creating a page for my blog. I got shut down. Not many folks seemed interested.

Well... I've decided, to heck with it. No one ever started something worth talking about by waiting for people to talk about it. No,  I have to keep the buzz going, I have to kick start this train.  Well,  enough with the babble, I'm creating a blog page on Facebook. As soon as it's done,  I'll post links- so you all can share!  ;) 
Oh and a huge big thank you to all who read this! It makes me oh so happy that I can write down my story and my mind and people actually read it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment